Hello, friends! 🙂 My name is Chloe Smith and it is so nice to meet you!
I live in the great state of Kansas. You may be thinking, “tractors, John Deere, corn fields, cows, barns, farming…” But oh man, let me tell you – Kansas is so much more than that. I am a firm believer that Kansas City is one of the greatest cities in the midwest. The purpose of this blog is to give you a little glimpse into this beautiful city and all of the unique attributes of it – everything from coffee shops and restaurants to the downtown area and fun events.
I was going to write a long “about me” paragraph, but I wanted to switch it up a little! So here are 5 random facts about me that hopefully give you a little glimpse into who I am:
- I love coffee. For real, I looooove coffee.
- I love Jesus even more than I love coffee. (Which is a whole heck of a lot)
- I could listen to NEEDTOBREATHE all day, every day, and never get sick of it.
- I love people and I love meeting new people – Human connection is SUCH a beautiful thing.
- If you could find my heart in any city (other than Omaha, where I’m from, and KC, where I currently live) it would be in Okoboji, Iowa. I’m 99.9% sure that Okoboji is God giving us a little glimpse of what Heaven will be like.